About Social Media Marketing for Auto Dealers
What is Social Media Marketing for Dealerships?
Social media marketing is the practice of using social media networks and user-generated content platforms to promote your dealerhip. Social media marketing involves listening to and more importantly participating in conversations with your audience. The days of blatantly throwing out a sales pitch to a large number of people with mass media advertising is not effective today. Markeing should be complimented with a social plan in mind.
Social media marketing also includes creating and promoting content that is meant to be shared by users. This is the viral and personal nature of social media. Social Media is not only new and exciting but its a very effective channel for product advertising, reputation management and dealership branding.
DealerClickz provides dealerships a platform to plan, manage, authorize, and view all social interactions DelaerClickZ makes on behalf of the dealership. Seemless communication between DealerClickz team and dealership. Stay ahead of social media by solid plans to announce new product information and service specials to drive more traffic to your dealership than ever before.
A recent report highlights key elements missing in most social media marketing plans. DealerClickZ provides dealership software, management consulting and most importantly social media agent’s to support your dealerships needs to insure your social media marketing plan is a success.
1) Many advertisers are building branded social networking pages
that broadcast content rather than invite users to interact.
DealerClickZ works with you dealership to create content that is
inviting but also monitors social channels to engage with potential
customers. DealerClickZ will generate leads for your dealership by
2) Most advertisers simply don’t know how to market properly within social networks. DealerClikz’s management team has been active in providing CRM solutions and internet marketing for over twenty years.
• DealerClickZ recommends combining social media into your traditional advertising campaigns.
• Plan contests and coupons to keep your audience interested on your dealerships social media properties..
• Focus on video content instead of products. Social media users love multimedia use your social media pages as dedicated TV channels for your dealership. Make your followers feel like they are on the inside and can find out about specials and new product and concept car information.
DealerClickZ team of dedicated content creators, marketing experts
and engage team with provide your dealership the ability to
consentrate on the day to day business of selling vehicles.
Social Under a Microscope.
• Three out of every four people in North America use social
• Internet users spend an average of 6 hours each month on social networks and view more than 800 web pages
• 44% of Internet users are between the age of 35 and 54
• The biggest age growth sector on Facebook is 35+
• Women are a growth area online
• 51% of social network users are female and they consume about 200 pages more than men and spend an extra 2 hours online
• Online video and multimedia has grown over 300% in North America
• The average length of an online video is 3.4 minutes
• 89% of all Internet users have watched a video in the past month
• 57% of all videos are watched on YouTube
• Blogs reach more than 60% of Internet users in North America
• Blogging is growing at almost twice the rate of the Internet
• Social networking and multimedia has a reach of more than 80% of the North American population